Sunday, March 16, 2008

Suggestion Box. Or, Help / Wanted

I thought I'd open the floor to everyone for suggestions. We have so many talented folks who participate in the 2 Things Challenge every week, I thought it would be fun to see what you would suggest we could find and photograph or create.

So here's the deal: suggest two things--all nouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives welcome--by leaving a comment. I'll put them together in a list and pull from them in the weeks ahead. What do you think? Are you game?

Help / Wanted, folks!

P.S. To see this week's actual theme--Dead / Alive, click here.

9 comments:

The Artful Eye said...

I'm game. Let me put my thinking cap on.

The Artful Eye said...

How about some of these ideas:

symmetry/abstract

numbers/letters

signage/symbols

warning/authority

weather/temperature

big/little

money/trade

dull/sharp

soft/hard

contemplation/peaceful

hot/cold

communication/sound

transportation/movement

Janet Kincaid said...

AE: These are all excellent! And I have a few that Lisa Sarsfield suggested as well. Here they are for everyone to see:

Native/Exotic

Old-fashioned/In fashion

Famous/Infamous

I think I'm going to put these in a hat and draw one.

Janet Kincaid said...

I just thought of a few others:

Book / Shelf

Self / Portrait

In the Sky / On the Ground

Flat / Round

Smooth / Ripple

Animal / Vegetable

The suggestion box is still open, folks!

gara said...

hope none of these are duplicates, i looked at the lists from previous dates, but may-june 07 wouldn't load.


song/bird

cross/walk

some/thing

disk/drive

home/town

key/word

water/line

pin/hole

post/card


a/z

far/near

broad/narrow

clear/vague

bent/straight

interior/exterior

black/white

parrell/perpendicular

Janet Kincaid said...

Gara: These are all excellent! Thank you!

Rob said...

How about masculine / femmenine
large / dainty

Janet Kincaid said...

Rob: Good dualities! I'm going to use one this week.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Hot/cold
Corners/edges
Fly/Swim
Rusty/New
Art/Work
Verb/Noun
Aware/Unaware

Just/a/few/more/ideas/for/you:)

Thank/you/Janet:)