Monday, March 3, 2008

Blue / Red / Purple

In honor of the presidential primaries coming up on Tuesday in Texas--home state of Debi Cates and her mom, Bobbie, the originators of this blog--this week's Two Things Challenge is Blue / Red / Purple. You don't have to live in America to participate in this one. Did you know the two most common colors in flags the world over are red and blue? So, it isn't just an American, political divide thing. Show us what's blue, red, or purple where you live!

This challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday March 9, 2008.

That is Sunday noon EST, 1pm CST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember anyone can join, just post your entries on your blog and leave us a comment here.

9 comments:

Bobbie said...

Now, you got me. I gotta participate 'cause "God, I love Texas"! Matter of fact I have the perfect thing in mind already. I have visitors this week and so may be a little late, but I will be there :)

Bev said...

Thinking about you folk when I saw Hillary Clinton in Austin on the TV. I said to my family 'I know people who live there' lol

Bev said...

Well actually I think it's Neda who lives in Austin and I'm sure it's a big place but you know what I mean.

dianeclancy said...

Hi All,

I made mine ... sort of looks like a convention I think ...

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com

The Artful Eye said...

Hi everyone,
Here's my contribution to this weeks fun.

http://www.arteverything.com/2008/03/good-ole-red-white-and-blue.html
Best to all.

Bev said...

First ever slide show entry!

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

All Done, couple of days ago sorry but shouldn't be hard to find!

Rob said...

I am loaded.. well, not literally...maybe? Yesterday, I deleted my red photo. Somehow I managed to even delete it out from the recycle bin. Must have been too much red wine.

Janet Kincaid said...

Done!