Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dead / Alive

This week's theme was inspired by watching a few minutes of a Jimmy Stewart film the other night (the title of which escapes me at the moment.) Stewart starred in many Westerns, as well as a few of Alfred Hitchcock's psychological thrillers, so this week's theme is Dead / Alive.

This challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday March 23, 2008.

That is Sunday noon EST, 1pm CST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember anyone can join, just post your entries on your blog and leave us a comment here.

7 comments:

lebanesa said...

Sounds intriguing. I will give it a shot, but will be posting late as I won't have access to a computer until a few days after the deadline. Hope that's okay.

Janet Kincaid said...

Frances: Not a problem. I'll post your contribution whenever you submit it!

Bev said...

An appropriate challenge for the Easter Weekend. Done!

The Artful Eye said...

Here's my contribution everyone. It's been one crazy week.

http://www.arteverything.com/2008/03/deadalive.html

Rob said...

Last minute entry for me. Happy Easter everybody!

gara said...

Last minute contribution. North MS Artist.
Happy Easter to all!

Janet Kincaid said...

Last minute for me, too (although, isn't it every week?) I'll post everyone's submissions either later tonight or early tomorrow morning. I've got three loads of dishes to do, now that the Easter guests have all gone home. Phew.