Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The End

After carefully considering the future of the 2 Things Challenge for several months now, I've concluded that it is time for me to bring this little challenge to an end and move on to something else.  It has been a lot of fun and challenge for me to run this site for the last three and a half years, in more ways than one, but it now feels like I should bring it to a close.  I've enjoyed getting to know each of the contributors to one degree or another, and I will continue to follow many of your blogs.  I especially appreciate the dedication and persistent creative efforts of Vivian and Diane.  I hope that each of you find that special outlet for your creativity.

And in the words of the dolphins in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Three and a half years? Wow! I remember when you took it over.
Well, it's sure been fun and I thank you very much for hosting this challenge. I will miss it. But I am sure I will find something to scratch the itch of my creativity.

I applaud you!

Thank you, Larry. I will be following your blog also.

Adios!

~ Vivian