Sunday, October 12, 2008

East / West Interpretations


This week's challenge was East / West. Not the easiest challenge, supposedly, but everyone who participate contributed wonderful interpretations. And, Bev in Hull, U.K., contributed a bit of poetry as well.

This week's contributors were: Shades of Gray, Rob, Bev, Maya, Virginia, Tash, and Janet. If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll post a link to your contribution.

Thanks to everyone who participated! You all did a great job.


Update--10.14.08: Maya just added the East part to her interpretation of last week's challenge. Check it out here. I promise you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

RegentCardis said...

These collages are fun. Thank you for putting them together for us.

Janet Kincaid said...

Shades of Gray: It's my pleasure!