Sunday, September 28, 2008

Solid / Pattern

This week's Two Things Challenge is Solid / Pattern.

This challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday October 5, 2008.

That is Sunday noon EST, 11 am CST, 9 am PST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember, anyone can join! Just post your entries--as few or as many as you'd like--on your blog and leave us a comment here. All media are welcome--paintings, photography, collages, drawings, sculpture, poetry, whatever you'd like.

And, as a teaser for the week following, the challenge will be: East / West.

11 comments:

Debi said...

OMG. I'm the first one here.

I've posted my entry for this week.

Dusty Lens said...

I'm in, but as usual, you must wait until Sunday morning at 12:06 AM.

Bev said...

I've done one, but then I always do. I'm very reliable.

Virginia said...

East West??? Oh great, I 'm from Alabama and I have to conjure up something for E/W. This is a vast right wing conspiracy if I ever saw one. Hhhuuummmppph!

Lisa Sarsfield said...

Here it is...bring your sunnies!
http://photochallenge.wordpress.com

Cin said...

My first entry. :-)

http://cindiaugustine.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/sea-jellies/

May I make a suggestion that you open your comments options so people don't have to sign in on a google account in order to submit their photos?

Not everyone has one and it'll stop people from participating. Sorry to leave this here but you have no email/contact info on the site. :-(

D.C. Confidential said...

Cin: I'll contact the owner/administrator of the blog (I only update it) and see what we can do about the settings.

Tash said...

OK - after much fretting - mine is up on http://mostlylacounty.blogspot.com/. Thx much!

Shades of Gray said...

Here is my first entry. These challenges are fun. I have spotted the theme for next week. That is going to take some thought.

D.C. Confidential said...

Done!

Bev said...

I've done another one because I am a bit bored this afty.