Monday, July 28, 2008

Up / Down

This week's 2 Things Challenge is Up / Down.

This challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday August 3, 2008.

That is Sunday noon EST, 11 am CST, 9 am PST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember, anyone can join! Just post your entries--as few or as many as you'd like--on your blog and leave us a comment here. All media are welcome--paintings, photography, collages, drawings, sculpture, whatever you'd like.

4 comments:

dianeclancy said...

Wait a minute - you changed it!! I just finished for over and under (to be published on Thurs) ... but wait!!

Oh, well ... it will have to do for Up and Down ... but remember it started as Over and Under (or am I nuts here?)

Look for it on Thurs ... I will be away ... and check out my blog for a give-away for my 500th post ..

Thanks!!!
~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

Janet Kincaid said...

Diane: You're not nuts. I posted the wrong challenge for this week. I meant for this week's to be Up / Down and next week's to be Over / Under.

Sorry for the confusion! My bad.

Rob said...

well, I'm in, of course as usual, you must wait until Sunday morning at 12:00 AM when my scheduled post, well posts.

Cool, so next week is Over/Under. great, a heads up and more time to think this one out.

Janet Kincaid said...

Done!