Sunday, July 20, 2008

People / Watch Interpretation


This week's challenge was People / Watch. I think this one was challenging for everyone from the standpoint of breaking out of our personal comfort zones and just taking random pictures of people. All those who participated did a great job! This week's people watchers are: Diane, Maya, Virginia, Rob, and Janet.

And a special shout-out to Virginia, who is participating for the first time this week. Welcome!

If I've missed anyone or if you'd still like to participate in this challenge, just leave a comment and I'll post a link to your interpretation. And once again, well done everyone!

P.S. Debi, Bobbie, Frances, Bev, Andrea, Sue, Lisa, Gara, Barb, Rima, Neda, Katie.... We miss your contributions!


UPDATE: 07.20.08 @ 11:20 PM ET... Maya shot additional photos today at Seattle's Farmer's Market and Sustainability Fair. Check them out here!

UPDATE: 08.22.08: Okay, I don't know how I missed this one from Bev, but I did. I only just caught it this week. Bev: My apologies. To see Bev's contribution to People/Watch, click here.

No comments: