Sunday, June 1, 2008

Symmetrical / Abstract

This week's 2 Things Challenge is Symmetrical / Abstract.

This challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday June 8, 2008.

This is Sunday noon EST, 11 am CST, 9 am PST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember, anyone can join! Just post your entries--as few or as many as you'd like--on your blog and leave us a comment here. All media are welcome--paintings, photography, collages, drawings, sculpture, whatever you'd like.

8 comments:

Rob said...

I'm in, scheduled post for Sunday morning, bright and early at 1 AM.

Bev said...

I wasn't sure whether mine was properly abstract, but now I think it is.

dianeclancy said...

I have made my entry.

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com

The Artful Eye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Artful Eye said...

My entry is in at:
www.arteverything.com

Maya said...

Done!
http://mayaphotography.blogspot.com/2008/06/two-things-challenge-symmetrical.html

Janet Kincaid said...

Done! Mine will post at 9:00 AM EDT.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Oh I have totally fluked this one! I took photo's yesterday that are perfect for symmetrical, will find abstract and post! It will be on my new blog.
http://lisasarsfield.wordpress.com/