Sunday, June 15, 2008

Parallel / Perpendicular

Just for fun, this week's Two Things Challenge is Parallel / Perpendicular.

This challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday June 22, 2008.

This is Sunday noon EST, 11 am CST, 9 am PST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember, anyone can join! Just post your entries--as few or as many as you'd like--on your blog and leave us a comment here. All media are welcome--paintings, photography, collages, drawings, sculpture, whatever you'd like.

5 comments:

Bev said...

Yay! Regular as clockwork.

Rob said...

OK, I am scheduled to post Sunday at 12:00 AM. no, you do not have to stay up for it. Haven't had much time to get around the blogisverse this weekend. I suppose weekends are that way during the soft water season. (hard water season is winter, you know 6 months of lakes froze over). A rare, for this year, 84 degree day and gloriously sunny. I just popped in to make 4 gin and tonics for myself and wife, back outside to the deck and enjoy the evening. See you all Monday.

Janet Kincaid said...

Done! Mine will post at 9:00 AM ET.

dianeclancy said...

I am posted!! So sorry I haven't had time to go comment on others ... I can see they rock!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

The Artful Eye said...

I'm in at www.arteverything.com
Hope it's cool where you are.