Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tidy / Ends

This week's challenge is Tidy and Ends.

This challenge ends on Sunday December 30th, 2007. Remember anyone can join, just post your entries on your blog and leave us a comment here. You can post one entry for one word, one entry for both words, an entry per each word, and you can even -- you industrious ones -- post multiple entries for the challenge. This weekly challenge is simply to have fun, to stretch your imagination, and to enjoy a sense of community.

P.S. If any entrant would like to make suggestions for 2008 challenges, I'd be most happy to include them. Just drop me an email to debimailbox-2007 at yahoo dot com.

P.P.S. I don't mean to exclude any one, but starting 2008 I'd like to change the challenge to be Sunday through Saturday. That gives me a non-work day -- Sunday -- to get the previous week's interpretations thumbnails on and to post the upcoming week's challenge. Since it's usually me that's been the trailing Sunday entrant, I figure that's ok with everyone. ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have posted mine...

Bobbie said...

Love the thumbnails, Debi. I know the work it involves but I'm telling you it really makes 2 things pop!

Debi said...

Sandollar, wow. You sure know how to get things tidy in a hurry. You are an inspiration.

Mom, they are just a little trouble, but I'm glad you think they are worth it. I have some other ideas too, but no time to flesh them out right now. Hope you'll consider joining us more now that you are RETIRED! YAY!

dianeclancy said...

Hi Everyone,

I have just posted mine .. I hope you like it .. it is a bit of a stretch ... but I hope it qualifies!

I LOVE the thumbnails too, Debi!!!

I would have missed a couple last week but I saw the thumbs so went and checked them out.

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Bev said...

Done one, and it doesn't involve tidying up as it's too soon to do that lol

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

I've posted my entries.I'm so glad I joined this group...such a lovely community of bloggers and great challenges!

Janet Kincaid said...

I've just posted mine! They're whimsical and oddball, so hopefully you'll enjoy them!

Oh, and I like the thumbnails. But I'd be just as amenable to a list of links, particularly if it's easier and saves you some time.