Monday, January 23, 2012

Town/Illusion Interpretations


This week's challenge was Town/Illusion. Results were pretty skimpy this week with only three participants.  Believe me, I know how tough it is to come up with an interpretation every week, but we sure could use a little more participation by all our friends and followers here.  This week's participants were Pat, Diane, and myself, Eeyore.

If I've missed anyone or if you'd still like to participate in this challenge, just leave a comment and I'll post a link to your interpretation. And thanks to both Pat and Diane for a nice job.


We had a late post and addition from Kristina.  Glad to add it here, although it took me a while to get around to it.  Thanks Kristina. 

2 comments:

BWCDesigns by KC said...

I'm so sorry that I missed this one. I had a plan for it too. As soon as my post is complete I will add it here, if that is okay :)

BWCDesigns by KC said...

okay, here it is... if you'll still accept it. http://bwcdesignsbykc.blogspot.com/2012/01/art-challenge-town-illusion.html

Thanks for the opportunity and sorry again that I was late.