Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekly Challenge: Green/Fresh

New deadline, 6:00 pm CDT, May 8, 2011.

The challenge for this week is: Green/Fresh.


The next weekend is Easter and I'll be out of town, so this challenge will end at 12:00 Noon CDT on Sunday, May 8, 2011. Remember, anyone can join! Just post your entries--as few or as many as you'd like--on your blog and leave us a comment here. All media are welcome--paintings, photography, collages, drawings, sculpture, poetry, movie clips, whatever you'd like.

And as a teaser, the challenge for the following week will be: Church/State.

7 comments:

Mouse said...

I'm in! I'm spending this coming weekend in Ohio on the folks' farm. Hopefully the weather there will cooperate and I get some good shots.

Eeyore said...

I'm going to extend this deadline until about 6:00 pm, May 8, so Mouse can get some of her pictures up and I and others can figure out what to post.

Diane Clancy said...

I'm in - oh good - I need more time too! I need to go to work here ..

thanks! ~ Diane

Diane Clancy said...

I'm in -

http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2011/05/two-things-challenge-fresh-green/

Thank you! ~ Diane

Vivian aka Deborah said...

Thanks, Larry. I just came in from digging in the garden ( my family lets me do that for mother's day! ), so....I'll be back soon!

Vivian aka Deborah said...

Ok....I'm in!

http://vivianspictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/2-things-challenge-green-fresh.html

Eeyore said...

I'm in at 6:02, but I don't think I can be too late.

http://eeyoresramblins.blogspot.com/2011/05/2-things-challenge-greenfresh.html