Sunday, November 23, 2008

Apples / Oranges

You've heard that phrase about comparing apples to oranges, right? Well, that's this week's 2 Things Challenge: Apples / Oranges. I suppose another descriptor for this would be similar / dissimilar. Either way, I know we'll come up with great interpretations.

As usual, this challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday November 30, 2008.

That is Sunday noon EST, 11 am CST, 9 am PST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember, anyone can join! Just post your entries--as few or as many as you'd like--on your blog and leave us a comment here. All media are welcome--paintings, photography, collages, drawings, sculpture, poetry, whatever you'd like.

And, as a teaser for the week following, the challenge will be: Joint / Venture.

10 comments:

Rob said...

I'm in as of Sunday. Happy Thanksgiving!

Dan said...

ok, I will do it.

Anonymous said...

I merged 4 prompts for this piece, and Apples/Oranges is one of them (Santa Claus & Marie Antoinette).

http://dreamwiththefishes.blogspot.com/2008/11/4-promps-1-submission.html

dianeclancy said...

Hi Everyone -

I am done - http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2008/11/two-things-challenge-apples-oranges/

That took a lot of work!!

Thanks!
~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

Tash said...

Hi all! Janet, I've posted mine today on Palos Verdes DP. Thx.

Brian said...

This is my first time participating. My entry is at

http://bharp78.blogspot.com/2008/11/two-things-challenge-apples-oranges.html

Janet Kincaid said...

Done!

Dan said...

Ok, I am a little late but just put up my entry.

dianeclancy said...

Hi All -

a little late but I HAD to do a second one ...

http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2008/11/two-things-challenge-apples-oranges-again/

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

lebanesa said...

done, not exciting, but done.