Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rough / Smooth Interpretations


This week's challenge was Rough / Smooth and everyone who contributed did a great job with their interpretations! This week's interpreters are: Katie at Rustic Stains, Diane of Diane Clancy's Art, Janet of D.C. Confidential, Frances of Holy Carpet, Andrea of The Way I See It and Maya of Maya Photography (here and here.) Welcome to our newest contributors!

Shameless and completely unsolicited plug here: with Maya's entry, you can either click on the two links above individually or just go straight to her blog as a whole. I recommend the latter, because right now she has a picture of the most adorable puppy on her blog. (Yeah, I confess, I'm a sucker for a cute puppy!)

As always, good job everyone. And, if I left anyone out, please let me know and I'll add your contribution to the interpretations.

4 comments:

The Artful Eye said...

Late better than not. Janet don't worry about compiling. You work too hard.:)

http://www.arteverything.com/2008/05/2-things-photo-challenge-roughsmooth.html

Janet Kincaid said...

Andrea: Too late! I've added them in.

Note to other 2 Thingers: If I missed your interpretation, let me know and I'll add it ASAP. (Unlike last week, when I totally missed Frances' entry and didn't see it until Thursday!)

Maya said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'll try to post more cute puppies. ;-)

Janet Kincaid said...

Maya: OMG! That was absolutely the most adorable puppy EVER. But, like I said, I'm a sucker for puppies.