Sunday, January 20, 2008

Empty / Full

This week's challenge is Empty / Full. You know that personality question? Are you a glass half-empty or half-full kind of person? This week, you can answer that question through the artistic medium of your choice!

This challenge ends on 19:00 UTC Sunday January 27, 2008.

That is Sunday noon EST, 1pm CST, 7 pm in the UK, and Monday 8 am in New Zealand. And lest this sound strict, you know we would be pleased at any time to have your entry. We really aren't rule-oriented.

Remember anyone can join, just post your entries on your blog and leave us a comment here.

4 comments:

gara said...

This is my first attempt at 2 Things, so I'm not quite sure what to post except for a bit of my Empty/Full pondering at northmississippiartist.blogspot.com.

Half and Half - Sunday Bookstore Pondering
. . . being followed around by people breathing down my neck, making me too full of their presence – that's distracting! People on my heels, over my shoulder, in my ear – I just don't need that.

I want to be empty enough of them so that I can find and feel what it is that I'm looking for. And I am always looking for something. A word. A phrase. A color. A shape. A shadow. A cloud. A scent. A sound. Those things fill me. But yesterday, they were not to be found – in the cup, the saucer, or the bookstore.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

All done, on my art blog not my photography.

Interesting post above gara...

Bev said...

I've done one, but it's a right grey picture. I'm sorry, but that's what it's like round here at the moment. I have tried to liven it up a bit with the text.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Everyone,

I have just got my challenge done and in under the wire .... it is today's post.

I will get to look soon at others but off to taxes now.

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog